Maintaining the tyres on your vehicle is essential to ensure ultimate safety whilst you are travelling. The law requires tyres to have at least 1.6mm depth to securely grip the surface and reduce braking distances. Although, if you are ever concerned about your tyres, we suggest you always have them checked.
The most common problems with tyres include;
- Over and under inflation – If your tyres are underinflated, this can cause excessive wear and overheating. If your tyres are overinflated, this can reduce their grip on the road and ultimately your safety.
- Cracking and bulging – When you hit a pothole or curb, this can cause the sidewall of your tyres to crack.
- Driving at speed – If you regularly drive at higher speeds due to motorway travel or long distances, your tyres are more prone to damage due to overheating which can reduce your control.
- Misalignment – When tyres are worn more on one side than the other, this causes misalignment. Wheel alignment is crucial to ensure traction and grip on the roads.
- Wear and tear – General wear and tear will cause damage to your tyres. Be sure to keep a check on the condition of your tyres and if you have any doubts, get in touch with TT Auto Centres.
Tyres We Fit
We supply most leading big brand names along with many economy ranges and our own house brands all at competitive prices. Brands we supply include:
Whether you are looking for a particular brand of tyres or are simply looking for the best deal, we can give you the best advice and price when it comes to replacing your tyres. With a huge range of tyres in stock at any time, we are sure we will have something to suit your tyre needs.
We carry an extensive range of big brand name and budget tyres, parts and accessories to suit your vehicle and your pocket. And why not have your wheel alignment and brakes checked out whilst you’re here?
With many years’ experience of selling tyres, we can offer the best prices and advice on all makes and tread patterns for car, van, 4×4 and SUV tyres, winter tyres and caravan tyres.
Of course, we don’t just fit tyres, we have many other goods and services to help maintain your vehicles and stay safe on the road including MOT work, Servicing, Wheel alignment and Brakes etc. And you can always call in just for a free tyre safety check.
- Lowest Prices
- Extensive range of tyres in stock
- Quick easy and proficient tyre technicians
- Free tyre check
- Free tyre disposal
- Valve change, balancing included
- Wheel Alignment service provided if required
Mobile Locking Wheel Nut Removal &Tyre Service
We use specialist wheel locking tools to remove all locking wheel nuts. Our specialist tools & techniques will not damage your wheels during removal of wheel nut. We can supply a new set of locking wheel nuts on request.
*All removal of wheels will require proof of ownership before work being carried out.
We operate throughout the West Midlands including the following areas:
TT Auto Centres provide all the products and services you need to keep your vehicle running smoothly, efficiently, economically and legally – and offer FREE NO OBLIGATION CHECKS to give you peace of mind at any time.
Call us today for a great price and total peace of mind – nobody can beat us on prices!
Call us now on 0121 356 6000 for more information.
- Monday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday Closed